There are many people who think professional carpet cleaners are total rip offs, that they can keep their carpets clean by vacuuming every month and blotting when there’s a stain. Well, that’s not true. You are forgetting something here! If you don’t professionally steam clean your carpet every 1 to 2 years, most carpet companies won’t accept your warranty as valid. So, only vacuuming is not enough. Now, don’t reckon steaming your carpet by yourself, if you manage to get it done at all, is effective. Legally and health-wise you need professional steam cleaning.
Here’s Why you Need Professional Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
- Improve indoor air quality: Did you know that the quality of air inside your home can get 8 to 10 times worse than the quality of air outdoors, i.e. if you don’t clean your flooring, drapes, and if you don’t let air regulation. Dirt and germs on carpets can cause allergies, other diseases, and in overall hamper your health. Not just that, dirty carpets bring down the ambience of your home office.
- For the warranty: Many carpet cleaning companies won’t keep the warranty promise, as it’s in their policy, unless you professionally get your carpet cleaned every 12 to 18/24 months. You will find the details in your carpet’s warranty documents.
- Better interior: Even if your carpet doesn’t have particular stains, carpet not steamed thoroughly doesn’t give a good presence. It looks old and muddy, even with regular vacuuming. Professionally cleaning your carpet makes it a better suit for your interior decorations as well.
- Healthier: If you have kids who is just starting to crawl or pets, dirty carpets can cause hazards. Chemically cleaned carpet can cause allergies and rashes as well. So, for a healthier life, make sure to steam clean your carpet professionally.
- Saves you money: When you spend a certain amount of money in the present that saves you more money in the future or secures your investment, it is a smart expenditure. Likewise, spending your money on professional carpet cleaning means you are making sure your carpet lasts for long, you don’t grow mould in home due to indoor steam carpet cleaning, keeping diseases away from your home, and in case you need to re-sell the carpet you’d still get a good price if it looks new.
- It is hassle-free: Imagine cleaning all your carpets at home by yourself, it is quite the manual labour and quite time consuming as well. You’d also have to buy natural cleaning solutions in bulk. So, that means you’ll spend money even if you clean the carpets yourself. Why spend your weekend or holidays cleaning carpet at home when you could be having fun and letting someone else take care of the job for you. Also, professional carpet cleaning gives much better results as well.
Institution of Inspection cleaning and Restoration Certification recognises steam cleaning as the better option and says professionally steam cleaning your carpet is more beneficial compared to doing it by yourself.